Monday 21 January 2013

A good end to 2012

2012 may seem like it happened a while ago now as January just drags on and on, but it was only 3 weeks ago. The end of my 2012 was great. 

The night before Christmas my sister put out a mince pie for Santa (bearing in mind she is 21) haha. As soon as she put the mince pie down on the floor my cat, Peter, decided to creep up to it and give it a lick. I could stop laughing because he seemed to really like it and it was a cheeky move! So we decided to let him have it, but as soon as he was allowed it... he didn't want it! Typical cat! Later that night he was on a massive sugar rush running around the house making as much noise as possible.

Christmas day approached and woke up with my sister saying it was Christmas. Even though i'm 18 I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas night, but I don't know why. It must be because i'm excited about the delicious meal. We opened our presents at about 9:30 in the morning after my grandparents arrived which was really nice. I think I was most excited for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and when I opened it I couldn't be happier! I was so excited to go on it. My best friend Kim got me a Coldplay Live calendar as we saw them last year for her birthday. It was AMAZING! She also got me some chocolates and lovely hand warmers. On the left is a photo of my gifts from my family and Kim. I got really good things and everything I asked for. I felt really spoilt! And as I expected the roast dinner that night was to die for! We had traditional turkey with all the trimmings and it was delicious!! Thinking of it now makes my mouth water. I also love pulling crackers just before dinner and I actually got a good gift for once! I got a little bracelet.

I spent boxing day with Dan which was great. We had a laugh and we opened each others presents. I got him quite a few presents which he said he loved them all, which is great. He got me some brilliant gifts! He got me a joke present which was a stress willy. It is hilarious and when you squeeze it too tight it goes red. I just couldn't stop laughing. He also got me 2 massive slabs of Hotel Chocolat chocolate. Banana chocolate and the other was cherry chocolate with popping candy. They were gorgeous. I loved them! He also got he a teddy of Ratchet from the game Ratchet and Clank. He is awesome, but he has a very big smile on his face with big eyes haha. Makes him look a bit crazy, but he is awesome! The last gift he got me was a heart shaped necklace. It is beautiful and I love it! I wear it everyday. To the left is all the gifts we got each other. I love all the gifts he got me and I love him so much! We had a very good day.

Dan and I also spent new years together which was good. We stayed in on the PS3 for most of the night playing Worms and having a few drinks. By 3 we were beat and went to bed. Unfortunately Dan felt really ill that night and was a very rough night. Although Dan went into 2013 being ill, I still had a good start to the new year and can't wait to spend this year with him. 

Just before Christmas Kim and I had a Monty Python night which was brilliant. She got out her box set of Monty Python and I bought the alcohol, chocolate and strawberries. We watched quite a few episodes of the Flying Circus and the Holy Grail which was hilarious. We had such a great night and we will have to do it again! It was sad to have to say bye to her for another few months, but I can't wait to see her again!

So I had a good end of 2012 and I hope you guys did too!
Don't forget to visit Kim's blog: http://kimmyboothy.blogspot.co.uk/
Photos will be up shortly.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: